Monday, April 13, 2009

Ode to Gerber (and to Hayley)

I am sure to be odeing (that can't really be a word, can it?) too soon, but I am so excited.  My friend Hayley told me that she had found a sippy cup that her daughter likes.  I talked her into meeting me at Target so she could point them out as I am desperate to find a cup that Luke will drink milk out of.  We just got back about 15 minutes ago.  I put milk in it, and Luke drank about an ounce and a half.  That may not sound like a lot, but for Luke, it might as well be a gallon.  He has refused milk from anything but a bottle.  So hooray!  So far, no bottles today and no fits either.


The Gerber Nuk Easy Transition Cup

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We have that cup. Skyler could never get anything out of it. He couldn't get anything out of the Nuk bottles either, yet Nuk is his binky of choice.

I'm glad he drank though! Weening sounds like no fun at all!