Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just Like a Little Puppy

I don't know why, but lately I've been thinking about stupid "Get to Know You" surveys.  I think you know the kind:  Name?  Favorite color?  Special talents?  And then the really dumb questions like "If you could be any animal, what would it be?"  That's actually the dumb question I've been pondering.  But not for myself.  For Luke.  What animal would he be?

And I think I know-- he'd be a puppy, and here's why:

1.  He loves to chew on EVERYTHING
2.  He likes to play in the toilet
3.  He's not remotely interested in potty training

4.  He LOVES a fresh pile of clean laundry.  As soon as I pull it out of the dryer he runs over and jumps in it and then starts rolling around.
5.  He eats off the floor
6.  He begs and whines when he wants attention
7.  He pees on the floor (Luckily it's only been the bathroom floor)
8.  He doesn't like clothes
9.  He likes to play fetch with a ball
10. He's adorable-- just like a little puppy!

No comments: