Friday, May 22, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma's Visit: Monday

Jared took a 1 credit summer class, so he was pretty busy on Monday and Wednesday.  It was nice for me because I got to have more time with Mom and Dad Wilkerson and have some one on one conversations (or two on one conversations, I guess).  We toured Colonial Williamsburg on Monday while Jared was at class.


Jared had a long lunch break, so he met us for lunch at Berret's.  It was pretty good...

After lunch Mom, Dad, Luke and I hit the streets hard.  We peeked in practically every garden we could get into without an official pass.

Mom and Dad got into some trouble for not buying a pass.

Just kidding.  
We saw a lot of dressed up Colonials and the fun buildings.  We got a lot of exercise that day! When Jared's class got out, we went to the undergrad campus and toured the Wren building where Thomas Jefferson and some other famous people studied.  Even though I was really, REALLY tired by then, I think that was my favorite part of the day because I'd never seen it before.

Snack time at CW

No comments: