Wednesday, September 23, 2009

After the Bath

As soon as Luke is out of the tub, he rips off his towel and runs straight for his blanket.

He curls up in a ball on top of it and laughs his evil laugh. Then, he'll carry Blankie around on some frantic naked (neck-ed!) playing. He really is MUCH more hyper when he doesn't have any clothes on. If only he were sitting on a piano...

Can I get in trouble for posting this? I've heard of stories like that, but I figure if David can hold his slingshot wearing only his birthday suit (in all it's glory) in the LOUVE for crying out loud I should be able to splash Luke's bum on the internet.

Of course I can't leave him without his diaper for too long. So while he does scream and run away, I eventually catch him and put it on. He is somewhat placated when I let him play with the baby powder or lotion.

Luke falling in love with his baby powder

A brand new bottle, I might add, because the last time he played with a bottle (bigger size), he managed to get the top off and dump it all over his face. I thought about taking a picture before I cleaned it up, but he was clearly gagging on the cornstarch that filled his mouth. So I decided it was more important to keep him from dying.

Luke tasting his new bottle-- Yum!

No comments: