Monday, June 7, 2010

Today, for the first time...


Luke made a...

poo poo in the potty!

It's totally sick that I actually took a picture, but we were so proud of him, and how else do you document this moment? Here's how it happened:
1. Luke told Amber he needed to poo poo.
2. I put him on the big potty and held on to him. Luke laughed and sat for about 15 seconds, then got off. I put him back on 3 times.
3. Luke decided he wanted to sit on HIS potty, and he started to walk to it.
4. Right in front of it, he got a panicked look on his face. Oh no!
5. I grabbed the bowl out of his potty and held it up to his bum. Then I helped him sit on his potty where he finished.
6. Amid the look of panic/surprise/shame from Luke, Amber and I started clapping. While I wiped him up, Amber ran for the M&Ms.
7. Luke helped us flush it down.

We are so proud of our Luke man!

No comments: