Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some More Pics from Texas

I'm not sure why these pictures are so small, but I can't figure out how to get them bigger. Beggars can't be choosers, however, and I stole these pictures from Jennifer's face book.

In August we went to an Astros game with Jennifer and Terry to celebrate Terry's birthday. That night the Astros beat the Giants, AND Matsui hit the Chick-fil-A fowl post, so we got free chicken sandwiches with our ticket stub. Woo Hoo

Tribute to Jeff Bagwell

Outside Minute Maid Park

Hanging with some of the players-- I got too friendly with Carlos Lee. Jared almost had to get in a fight.

One of the players went too far




At the end of the night we snuck down to some better seats. Jennifer and I had tried earlier but the nice 75 year old grandma/usher/bouncer made us leave.

No comments: