Monday, September 29, 2008

On Saturday, Jared and I got to go on a real date.  It was SO much fun.  We went to breakfast at Mama Steve's Pancake House.  We thought it would be one of those crazy white trash restaurants that are basically empty.  We were wrong.  The entire parking lot was full on Sat. morning, but we got a seat, and the food was really good.  Then, we went canoeing at Wallermill.  It was one of our most fun dates ever.  At first I was in the back and in charge of steering, but I got fired pretty quickly.  Jared banked the canoe and made me change places with him.  After I had been in the front for  few minutes, I realized that if I pulled the oar out of the water too quickly, I could splash Jared.  So I tried it, but I was a little overzealous and soaked him.  I spent the rest of the ride waiting for him to get me back, but he was nice and never did.  Or maybe he was just chicken.  Hee Hee  All in all it was a great week-end that made me see how much Jared loves our family and how much he sacrifices for us.  I love him so much!!!!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hi,
So g;ad you are having such a fun time in Williamsburg! Wow there is alot to see and do there. We really want to come back and see you and have you take us on tour! So glad Luke is doing well. What fun for all of you.
Love you,
Janice