Thursday, September 18, 2008

Luke and I at Colonial Williamsburg


Luke and I go to Colonial Williamsburg a couple of times each week to walk around.  Luke loves being outside and going for walks, and CW is shaded, pretty, and safe.  Sometimes we meet up with friends, and sometimes I just walk around with him by myself.  This picture was taken yesterday.  The ones on the side were taken today when Luke and I went by ourselves.  We walked around for almost 2 hours.  We had a picnic and went to see the jail.  I usually go into one new attraction each visit.  I would do more, but I have to get Luke out of the stroller, and he doesn't really like being carried around.  Now that he moves pretty well, he wants to be put down so he can crawl and stand.  I just wanted you to see where we live and a little of what Luke and I love to do.