Monday, September 22, 2008






Waller Mill park is one of my all-time favorite places in Williamsburg.  On Saturday, Jared and I went jogging there with Luke.  Luke loves watching the ducks there, and I love the shaded trails.  The picture on the left is of the paved bike path that I jog on with Luke in the jogging stroller.  Jared prefers the rough trails back past the picnic areas.  The picture above is of the reservoir at Waller Mill where the ducks are.  You can barely see them in this picture because I didn't have the big zoom lens on the camera.  Anyway, you can rent rowboats, paddle boats, or canoes down by the lake.  Jared and I really want to do it, but we'll have to rope someone into watching Luke while we canoe some Saturday because neither of us think bringing Luke would be a good idea.

No comments: