Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tessa! (and a trip to Lowe's)

My good friend from college, Tessa, had a conference in DC last week. Her boss let her fly in a few days early. She took the train to Williamsburg from DC, and we got to hang out for those few days. It was so nice to catch up and to play! Luke fell in love with Tessa from the second he saw her. I think it may have had something to do with her iphone. But he quickly loved her for herself soon enough that on the second night Tessa was here, Luke was climbing in bed with her during the wee hours of the morning. I'm sure she loved that!


Luke wanted to take Tessa to his favorite places. So, of course, our first stop was Lowe's.

I can't believe I haven't gotten pictures of the boys at Lowe's before this! And truthfully I didn't get pictures this time either. Tessa did. But she shared. Most of the pictures are of Luke because, like always, the boys are running in opposite directions. So Tessa and the iphone followed Luke, and I chased after Micah.

Here are all the reasons Luke loves Lowe's:

TRACTORS!
AIR CONDITIONERS! (GIANT ONES)
WASHING MACHINES
UM....
REFRIGERATORS


CEILING FANS!
VENTS!
LIGHTS!
DRAINS!

ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT LUKE LOVES MOST!!!


One more ride before we go:

And that was a great morning!

No comments: