Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Haircut

Jared was a fan of Luke's hippie do. But I thought he looked like a little homeless beggar. I liked how his hair would curl but having to continually brush it out of his eyes drove me (and him) crazy. So Mima gave Luke a haircut on Saturday (or was it Friday?).

The "before" front view

The "before" back view


This time Luke did a lot better during his haircut. He still wasn't wonderful at sitting still, but I gave him an open box of crackers, his juice cup, and his shape toys as well as putting on a Baby Einstein video. He even smiled a little during the process. And no tears!


He didn't like having his ears touched though. He kept jerking away to try and look at what was happening.



I know this is actually a pretty ugly picture, but I also thought it looked too funny not to put on the blog.
Being the goofy person that I am I forgot to take a finished after shot, but since I'm blogging in reverse order until I catch up, you can scroll down and see what he looks like now. His new haircut has him looking like a much older cutie. He doesn't look like a baby anymore!




No comments: