Friday, January 30, 2009

My New Love



I just recently discovered ebay. Well, I just recently USED ebay for the first time. It started because Luke was really whiny last week, and in an attempt to distract him, I looked up Teletubbies clips on Youtube. Luke thought they were really funny, so I tried to find a DVD at Wal-mart. None! Target? None! Amazon? None! So I looked it up on ebay and found one for 10 dollars with free shipping. I was stoked!

And then literally the next day, I found a hole in my very favorite jeans. I was bummed because they come from a store called Maurice's that I've never seen here. I looked up the store online, and you can look at clothes, but you can't order/ buy any from the website. Stupid! So I looked up store locations, and the closest one is in North Carolina! I called Megan to see if she'd buy some in Utah and send them to me (Can you tell that I REALLY love these pants?) but then Jared found some on ebay that are just my size! We were the only people to bid, so I got my favorite Maurice's Jeans for 8 dollars. I love ebay!

No comments: