Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All Bundled Up

One of things I love about Luke is how cute he looks when he wears his beanie. I was too scared to try and nab pictures of him outside--it's been really cold for one and I didn't want him outside for a long time while I try to catch the perfect picture. For another thing, Luke has yet to learn to heel. He does the opposite--bolt and run the worst possible direction. I didn't want him running into parking lots while I chase after with the camera. Thus, you get to see how adorable Luke is when he's bundled up....in the kitchen. I know it's kind of the same picture over and over, but so many turned out cute that I couldn't stop!













My personal favorite.

1 comment:

Bill said...

So fun Stacy to see your photos and read about your experiences. Especially with Luke and Jared. Jared learned to sleep on the couch as a child... Sorry! What would you be doing if you did not have Luke to keep up with? Even the frustrations go away:( and there is only the memories. Love you guys! Bill and Janice