Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Milestones

Here are a few videos from recent milestones in our kiddos lives. Micah actually started solids awhile ago, and this first video is from the first part of April. He's gotten a lot better at keeping the food in his mouth by now.


Luke said his first prayer in primary on May 1. I was on my way back from Utah, so I missed it. I snuck my friend Nancy the video camera so that I could see it. I say see because no one could hear a thing. I think the first prayer/talk/scripture in primary is a big milestone.


And this Sunday (May 15) Luke learned how to string beads! This is one of the skills he is working on in occupational therapy, and he finally figured it out. I am so proud of him! He is a master of using scissors and can string beads. Now he just has to figure out buttons...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for milestone!

Amber said...

Those videos are just too cute. I'm excited to get to spend time with you and the boys!!

Michelle said...

Great videos. I am so impressed with look skills. Stringing beads is hard but using scissors is even harder. Way to go Luke.