Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkinville

Last Thursday we went to Pumpkinville with a few friends. I was worried about how I would keep up with Luke, but my friends were a big help in helping me. And just so you know, my hair didn't look that bad when we left. But it was really windy.

I am loving the baby carrier cover. This is what I got with the gift card that James send me. It attaches right onto the Baby Bjorn to keep him warm and to protect him from the wind. It also makes it so you can't see him. Sorry about that.

Again-- the hair!!!

There is a little corn maze at Pumpkinville-- nothing compared to the corn mazes in Utah, but it is still fun. And to tell the truth since Luke runs so fast I'm glad it isn't as intricate as the ones in Utah because I'd probably lose him.

Luke was the leader, of course.

Luke was very happy that his friend Tucker was there. I didn't get any pictures of them together, though. They had a blast chasing each other around the maze.

Proof that Micah was actually there too.

He's kind of bald on top-- his celestial dome. Hee Hee

After the maze Luke and Tucker each grabbed a wagon and went out to the field to find the perfect pumpkin.

I see one!

Luke got so excited that he stopped and did a little dance right in the pumpkin patch.



He LOVED pulling the wagon!


He got a little carried away. When it was time to leave I picked out the 2 best and put the rest back. Luke spent the whole time I was unloading reloading. Luckily my friend Nancy was there to help me convince Luke that we were done.

On Saturday Jared and I took Luke back to Pumpkinville, but that time it was SUPER crowded. Luke doesn't like big crowds, and he started whining and wanted to be picked up. So we ended up leaving right away. There was no point to staying if Luke wasn't going to like it. So I'm very glad that Luke and I made one trip in the morning when it wasn't crowded and he could enjoy himself and enjoy the "bumpkins" with his friends.

No comments: