1. I love his hugs and kisses.
2. He is very gentle with Micah and gives Micah nice kisses.
3. He will almost always stop doing his naughty thing as soon as I tell him to. He has never gotten to 3 with me.
4. If I tell him to go to time out, he actually goes-- crying, but he goes.
5. He has a great memory, so it's fun to sing and read with him because he can finish the phrases in the books and songs.
6. He has a GREAT imagination.
7. He provides plenty to blog about.
8. He is just TOO DARN CUTE.
9. I absolutely love how friendly Luke is. He accepts people right away. He fell in love with Grandma and Grandpa and Megan and Taylie within 10 minutes of meeting them.
10. I still love his fake evil laugh. He doesn't do it as much as he used to though :(
11. We have fun doing art together and reading together.
12. I love that he loves his Blankie.
13. I am impressed by how observant he is. He copies phrases I say in the exact tone I say them, and he copies what he sees in the kitchen. He can spot an air conditioner ANYWHERE (which is perhaps not one of my favorite things-- but still impressive), and he spots shapes all over the place.
14. He very rarely goes way over the line. He likes to test his boundaries, but I can tell that he also wants to be good.
15. He is mine forever.