Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coming Home

It was great to get home today and see Jared and Luke! Jared tried to sneak up behind me and scare me, but Luke blew their cover by laughing. Just as well. I probably would have screamed and made a fool of myself if his plan had gone as well-- planned.

When we got home I was pleasantly surprised to see that everything was clean and put away. Jared did a great job! He even mopped the floor!

The only weird thing was that Luke's food basket was practically empty, and he got a huge thing of plastic food for Christmas. I searched the whole house trying to find it. I looked under his bed, under the couch, in all the closets, in all the cupboards in the kitchen. I couldn't find it anywhere! And then, while standing in front of his closet doors, I had a vision of Luke standing on tiptoes in front of a trash can and throwing rock after rock into the trash can and laughing hysterically when he heard the plop. I looked over at his toy kitchen which sets in the corner of his room. There is a gap between the back corner of the kitchen and the wall. Could it be??? I moved the kitchen just a little and there behind it piled approx. 8 inches high was all of his food. What a pipsqueak!

No comments: