But maybe not quite this cute!
I realize I'm a biased mother, but I think my kid is adorable! I feel all proud inside when other people stop and smile at him. I'm like, "Yeah, I know. He's a heartbreaker."
And when people ask his name, I'm so glad to say it's Luke. (Short aside: In Utah, when I would tell people his name, they would always jump to Starwars. Here in Virginia people ask, "Like the Bible?") Anyway, I think Luke is one of the best names in the world. I just don't think he'd be as cute if his name was Fred. Or Dagwood. Or Wolfgang. But who knows? Anybody out there know a good looking Wolfgang?
And while Luke IS his name, he is actually called by other names quite often. Here are some of his nicknames.
- Lucas (Jared and his spanish!)
- Lucasito (Ditto!)
- Cachorro (It means puppy or cub)
- Chanchito (piglet)
- Woocas (Another one of Jared's)
- Lucas Magucas (because it rhymed and, well...who really knows why?) And then look what that led to:
- Mr. Magucas
- Senor Magucas (Only Jared calls him that)
- Gucas (Only I call him that)
Still not done yet!
- Lukey (Pretty much only the Beans call him that)
- Bug-a-bushka (Maybe because it sounds Russian when you say it fast?)
Poor kid! I'm surprised he can figure out his own name. I'm pretty sure he knows it's Luke.