Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playing with Friends

Luke loves it when friends come to play.  He's more of a follower than a leader most of the time, but he has a blast following other kids.  He likes to scream at them though-- not a mean "I'm going to get you" kind of scream, but a super excited "I'm having the time of my life!" kind of scream.

Samuel likes Luke's screams and screams back.  They have whole conversations that our downstairs neighbors probably hear.

Luke and Samuel playing in Luke's room.

Emiline doesn't like Luke's screams.  I think they scare her, but she's pretty good about putting up with it.  Luke is really good with kids a little bit younger than he is.  I'm glad that he's gentle with and overall aware of his little friends.  I just love watching them together, and entertainment for Luke means less work for me.

No comments: