Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home Again... And with Good News

Jared got home yesterday (later than planned) because he ended up having an internship interview in Houston.  It went really well!  We'll be in Houston this summer!  Jared just has to arrange the final details of when and how long and all of that.  I can't wait to find out the details, and I am so excited to know that we'll get to stay together as a family this summer.  There's plenty of room in my parent's house and it will be great for Luke to have so much time with Mima and Papa.

2 comments:

rmreed said...

Congratulations! We'll have to get together while you are here. (Ashley sent me her blog so that is how I found you!)We've already gotten together with Jeff and Emily a few different times.
Brianna and Ryan Reed

sarah said...

Hey Stacy! Stephen took a job with Exxon so we are moving to Houston, too! It would be fun to see you this summer. Congrats to Jared on the internship. (although my friend's husband insisted we refer to him as a 'summer associate' rather than 'intern'--crazy lawyers)
Sarah Glenn