Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First Farm Fresh Trip

I've never shopped at Farm Fresh before, but I recently learned via a Relief Society enrichment on "couponing" that Farm Fresh doubles $1.00 off coupons every Wednesday.  

Yesterday was Wednesday, and Jared and I tried a V8 soup for dinner which was delicious, and I had 2 $1.00 off coupons for some more, so I thought, "Hey. Why not go to Farm Fresh and get some soup?"  I went through the coupons I have and pulled out a couple.

I didn't get a lot of things, and I should have looked at the ad before I went, because I would have got some REALLY sweet deals if I had done my research first, but all the same, I was happy.  I got all this for $9.00.  And it originally rang up for $20.00!  The trash bags alone are 6 dollars at full price.  So I felt like I had made a small victory.

No comments: