Monday, December 8, 2008

Luke's Birthday Adventure

Last night (Sunday) we had a few friends over for a belated celebration of Luke's first birthday.  I was so excited that we got some GREAT pictures of Luke trying a cupcake for the first time.  I tried to get them all into sequence, so here it goes:

Me lighting Luke's birthday cupcake

NOTE: NO, I DO NOT USUALLY HAVE A UTAH FRO HAIRDO.  I DIDN'T KNOW IT LOOKED LIKE THAT, AND I REALLY  WISH SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME

"Woah!  What's that, Mom?"

Blowing out the candle took a little help from me.

"Um...Is this food?"
"I think it's food!  Yum!"
"I'll try it"
"Pretty good..."
"But I want MORE!"
"Acutally...maybe I don't like it"
"Never mind!  I LOVE IT!"
"Man!  This feels good between my fingers"
"Ahhh.  That was delicious."
Belch!
And now it's bath time!

No comments: