Monday, November 3, 2008

Luke is Learning to Walk

Wow!  Learning to walk is hard work!  Luke has bonks and bruises all over his head again.  Just when he finally stopped crawling into walls and chairs (er..for the most part) he decides to walk.  In this picture, Luke took a couple of steps from the couch before he fell down.


I borrowed this walking toy from my friend Anna.  For a long time, Luke couldn't keep up with it, and he'd fall to his knees whenever he tried to push it.  But now he does great. 

His only problem is that he can't quite figure out how to turn it around.


A few steps all on his own.  

Today Luke pushed his walking toy all the way over to his bathroom door (While I was filling the tub with water, I heard it hit the wall)  I looked up to see him take about 8 steps through the bathroom door before he bent over to catch himself.  He's doing so well.  He'll be cruising by his birthday.

No comments: