Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kitchen Time

What does Luke do in the kitchen besides play with the dishwasher?  What are all those things on the floor?  And how did they get there?


Answer:  They're spoons, spatulas, and whatever is in the third drawer.  Luke loves opening this drawer and throwing the contents around the floor.  Once he's emptied it, he crawls around throwing things to DIFFERENT parts of the floor.  It's one of his very favorite things to do.  I had to completely rearrange the drawers so that there isn't anything risky in this drawer.  And just today, I rearranged AGAIN so that anything I actually use is in a different drawer too.  I'm sick of looking under cabinets for my wooden spoons every time it's time to cook dinner.  All the brightly colored things are Luke's silverware.  He can eat with dirty spoons if he wants too.  I'm done cooking with them.

Side note:

Luke doesn't ONLY wear these pajamas.  He just happens to be wearing them in every other picture that I take.

No comments: