Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dinner Time!!!

Luke has done great with his eating this week.  On Monday I went to Wal-mart to do my grocery shopping, and I picked up some of his favorite baby food AND some new things for Luke to try.  I was excited because on Monday afternoon, he ate a container of squash by itself (not mixed with bananas), but the really exciting triumph happened at dinner time.

I gave Luke some peas and carrots and a chicken nugget cut up into small pieces.

I think he likes it!

Rub-a-dub-dub.  Thanks for the grub!

Luke didn't finish all of his vegetables (shocker!), but he did eat all the chicken.  We were so excited.  I still don't think we'll be able to cut out formula completely right after his birthday, but it will hopefully come sooner than we thought.  Way to go, Luke!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

yay, Luke!!

I like your new layout!