Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Little Colonial

Luke is going to be a colonial for Halloween.  He isn't a big fan of the hat, so taking pictures was a challenge.  He spent most of the time pulling on his tights or chewing on the hat.  We got about 3 pictures of him in the whole outfit (where you can see the whole outfit) but for some reason those pictures wouldn't upload, so I'll have to add it later.

Luke in his super cute hat.  They only come in medium and large, so it's too big.  It actually fits me.
You can see his outfit in this one.  The only thing missing is his shoes.  Hayley is making him some black felt booties.  You can kind of see Luke's new car seat.  He is over the weight limit for his infant seat, so we had to get a new car seat just a little bit earlier than planned.  This one can be rear facing up to 35 pounds and front facing from 20 pounds (and 1 year) to 50 pounds.  It's bigger than his other one, though, so I don't know if it will fit into the Jetta rear facing.  We'll try it because he doesn't turn 1 for a little over a month, but if not...oh well, I guess he'll be front facing.  He weighs almost 24 pounds, so I think it will be okay.

I know this picture doesn't really show his costume well, but I think Luke looks so cute!

No comments: