Monday, October 6, 2008

Jared and Stacy's Week

Jared really needs to write on this blog himself because I can't ever remember all of his law school acronyms.  He has been busy preparing for three big tryouts: trial team, a journal, and another thing that I can't remember.  It's a negotiation team.  He's been running almost every day in the woods by Freedom park.  On Saturday he worked administering an LSAT at William & Mary.  He said it was tedious and tiring, but he earned $90, so we are going on a fun date on Friday to see the "Cry Witch" program at Colonial Williamsburg.  I am so excited.

Luke wants to blog for a minute:

dgfvc  z gzabv `G` GV UYHG`````n k  f c            thffggjjutdrseraC

I finished "Austenland" on Saturday.  Such a cute read.  If anyone needs advice on a good book, ask Megan.  Almost everything I read I heard about from her.  Below, you'll see the fun time I had at Yorktown on Monday, and I went again on Thursday.  On Friday, I went to IKEA with Danielle Lawson, a friend in my ward.  It was a long drive which gave us plenty of time to talk.  It was fun to get to know her even better, and I found some good deals on kids toys for Luke, so now I have his birthday present: finger puppets and a cloth book.

No comments: