Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break

My mom had originally just planned to come during her Spring Break from work, and my dad was going to join us for a few days. As you already know, my mom came for a lot longer. My dad came as planned, but unfortunately we didn't get to do all that we planned to do. Friends watched Luke a few times so they could go to Jamestown and Yorktown. Hopefully next time they come we can do the picnics at Wallermill, the day at CW, and everything else. My parents are such good sports though. They reassured me that they came to see my family more than Williamsburg and that they were happy with the trip. Whether or not that's really true I don't know, but I do know that Luke enjoyed their visit. He misses his Mima and Papa!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Hope you are feeling better!!! I'm glad your cute parents could come and help out.