Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Craft Day

Our ward didn't have a Trunk or Treat this year which was pretty disappointing because as Luke doesn't go to school and such, there wasn't anyplace for him to wear his costume.

But I really wanted him to have a chance to wear it since Megan shipped it to us all the way from Utah. So for play group last week I put together a Halloween craft day for our ward with some help from a few friends.

Amanda brought supplies to do noodle pictures. Luke tried to eat the beans but loved gluing on spaghetti.

Danielle and Laurel did face painting, but I didn't get any pictures.

Making tootsie pop ghosts

Coloring Halloween pictures

Luke's favorite "craft" was cupcake decorating. He liked the frosting...

And the sprinkles.

You've noticed by now that Luke isn't wearing his costume even though I planned this whole event specifically so that he could. Well, see the post below. That's all I have to say.

No comments: