Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Party

Luke had a little Valentine "party" at school.  For the first few minutes the kids sang songs.  Luke REALLY likes "Going on a Bear Hunt"-- he was very into it.  I was so happy to see him interacting with friends and participating in all the activities.  I, of course, forgot my camera.  But Ms. Nozomi (Luke H's mom) took some pics for me.  It's great to have friends with cameras!




There are a lot of rules about food in schools these days, I guess.  The food served has to be prepared by someone with a food handler's permit (which means that it has to come from a store, etc.)  The school provided cupcakes.  So I made Luke a Gluten free cupcake of his own.  


Luke was happy to sit by his best friend, Luke H.


After the party we went to Luke H's house to play for just a bit.  The boys had a great time pushing trucks and shoveling snow.






No comments: