Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pete the Cat: I love my white shoes

Ms. Sara said that Luke's call just LOVED the book "Pete the Cat," so when it showed up in the book order as a deal with book AND CD, I couldn't pass it up. The book was sent home on Monday afternoon, and Luke has listened to it at least 20 times a day for the past 4 days. We have all memorized the book. This is Luke reading the book-- it is split up into 4 videos because Little Micah was being a bit of a pill, and I kept having to put down the video camera.


(Micah bit me)


2 comments:

Amber said...

that may be the most adorable thing i've ever seen.

Kathleen said...

this is going to sound SO creepy but i am in love with luke. like seriously. i love his little face. i love his little voice. i love his little mannerisms. i seriously can't get enough of him. of all the people i have tried to arrange/ have had tried to arrange marriages with olivia i am SERIOUSLY hoping that luke will fall in love with olivia.