Friday, October 21, 2011

Micah's Birthday Party

We had a little get-together about 2 weeks ago for Micah's birthday. We just invited friends to join us at Chickahominy Riverfront park for a cookout. It was a fun afternoon. The weather was very nice, and we had a relaxing time talking with friends. I wasn't sure how many people would make it since we had the party during Fall Break, so there were a lot of hot dogs leftover. Party favors ended up being a package of hot dogs and buns for each family :)

Micah had a good time crawling around and eating food that had fallen to the floor. Kind of gross!



Micah is still pretty confused about the cake/ candle thing.

But Luke helped him out again.

We're glad that we have you, Micah!

1 comment:

Valerie Christensen said...

He had got to be one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! Happy Birthday little man!
And thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog the other day. You made me feel so good--thanks for making my day!