Monday, September 13, 2010

37 weeks


I am so sick of hearing people say, "Any day now!" Mostly because I've been hearing it for nearly 2 months. I realize that my tummy is HUGE, but why can't people just say, "You look great," and leave it at that.

Oh, right. It's because I don't look so great. And I don't fit into any of my clothes. Even my maternity clothes no longer cover my belly all the way. To illustrate this better I should have had Jared take the picture 1) when I had first gotten ready for the day and had fresh hair and make-up (just to look better) and 2) in a tighter shirt that shows the ball shape and lowness of my belly. Maybe I'll post another one in a few days.

Yesterday I was getting ready for church and looked down at my belly and sighed. With Luke I had one dark line that extended all the way down the middle of my stomach. This time I don't have the dark line but lots of red stretch marks. I was moaning to Jared about the marks and saying that I don't think they were nearly so bad with Luke. I didn't think I had any red marks with Luke at all. Jared's response: "No way. It was way worse with Luke!" Thanks, Babe. You always know how to make me feel better. But since I didn't know about them with Luke I guess that means they faded. So at least there's something to hope for.

And soon there will be a new little guy here who will make this all worth it.

1 comment:

The Grady's said...

Don't worry! I am getting there too!