Friday, January 2, 2015

Pink

The day before Amber left, Luke got pink at school.  Pink means "outstanding behavior," and he gets to pick a reward when he earns it at school.  His teacher has given pink more than I expected, so most often now he gets to go to Bass Pro shop or take a trip to a special playground, but since this was Amber's last night, we went to Rainforest Cafe which is one of the boys' favorite places.

Dean wasn't really in the mood:


Micah loves the fountain there


Everyone likes the fish


Libby, Sadie, and Cara joined us.



We also made a stop into the Sketcher's outlet.  I've become a *little* bit addicted to Sketchers since discovering their Memory Foam shoes.  I am in love!  Amber said she'd like a pair, and since the outlet is always buy one/ get one 50% off I "had" to get one too.  And, of course, Cara and Libby couldn't be left out :)

And then a final stop at Bass Pro shop.



I like pink days.  Such a great excuse to slough off homework and play.

2 comments:

Aaron Baker said...

I recently bought something on a Web site, the service is also good.I've been getting a lot of questions lately about my CSGO Skins inventory so I'm throwing this post together. See, I have an inventory valued at roughly $846.77. People often ask how much I spent for my skins. The answer is nothing. I've never spent money on CS:GO other than for the game itself. Everything I have, I got through playing the market and betting on pro matches. Now, I'm going to tell you the exact methods I used to get my inventory. By the end of this post, you'll know everything you need to start making a profit in CSGO.

شركة كشف تسربات المياه 0552600176 said...


كشف تسربات المياه
شركه كشف تسربات المياه
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
فحص تسرب المياة
كشف تسربات
افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
تسربات المياه بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض عماله فلبينيه
كشف تسربات المياه بدون تكسير
تسرب المياة بالرياض
تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة مكافحه حشرات بالرياض
مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
مكافحة حشرات
شركة رش مبيد بالرياض
رش مبيد بالرياض
رش مبيد
رش مبيدات بالرياض
رش مبيدات
نقل اثاث بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش
نقل اثاث
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش
شركة نقل اثاث


شركة تنظيف بالرياض
تنظيف شقق بالرياض
تنظيف منازل بالرياض
تنظيف منازل
شركه نظافه
شركه نظافه عامه بالرياض
شركه تنظيف منازل
نظافه عامه بالرياض
شركة عزل مائى بالرياض
عزل مائى بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركه عزل خزانات المياه
عزل اسطح بالرياض
عزل خزانات
عزل خزانات المياه
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض